Tuesday 8 November 2011

Yay

Oh joy, I am pounding the pavement looking for employment yet again. I was let go from my job Nov. 4 due to "too many mistakes." I'm sorry but that is pretty lame, I have 18 years receptionist experience under my belt and I can honestly say this last job I had, my boss was pretty difficult. I mean, I'm the 2nd secretary to be dismissed within a year, that should tell you something about him.

As usual, I am still in good spirits and hope to be working before my EI kicks in because #1 it takes too long and #2 I would rather be working.

My life in the past 6 years has had a lot of ups and downs, but yet I still seem to get through it. I always seem to have hope even when things are in a rut. I hope to maintain this level of positivity during this next eventful chapter in my life. I do have a supportive hubby and some supportive friends out there, which I think helps a lot.

But at 38 years old, this is not the type of life I was looking for, and only I can change its course. But at some point, I don't think it's too much to ask for a little good luck to come my way.  

So now it's time to dig the heels in and find something soon. I hope I can, I am not very good at interviews and I'm not much of a sales person :)

No comments:

Post a Comment